Friday, February 10, 2012

nevermind...


Hey wait, I got a new complaint.... this was streaming non-stop thru my head today. I was freelancing out in Dedham, MA at Legacy Place which is a beautiful outdoor mall. It's the kind of place you'd picture to be in Southern Cali or Florida, buttt it's in cold ass Mass. 

My outfit today consisted of: a Grateful Dead beat up t-shirt from Urban Outfitters, a cashmere print sweater from Elie Tahari, denim cut-offs from Levi's, and a gray printed belt from JCrew. I love being able to mix and match items from my wardrobe while working! It's a luxury I was never allotted while working for my former employer.


I piled on an interesting combo for my arm party today. Thrown in the mix: some gems from Alex & Ani including an exclusive pink spike bracelet that's only sold in the Boston location, 24/7 beaded bracelet from onujewelry. gamble bracelet from Louis Vuitton, & my newest purchase my cone rose gold number from Eddie Borgo. 


To bottom out my outfit I slapped on some Missoni navy tights & my Giuseppe Zanotti lyric flats that have lyrics to Patti Smith's "Because the Night." I figured if I was going for a rock n roll look I must as well commit head-to-toe style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment