Wednesday, February 1, 2012

spikes are a girls best friend





Eddie Borgo, you are a genius. Once you get one of these cone bracelets on your wrists you're bound to need another one. I saw this a few months back while watching the real housewives of beverly hills, and I had to track one down. Strangely enough I went to exchange a Christmas gift at Saks the other day and smacked right into a case chalk full of Borgo's funky designs. I couldn't leave this little guy behind.


GET FAMILIAR with....EDDIE BORGO: Borgo is a true rock and roll supporter and it's reflected beautifully in his costume jewelry. The cone bracelet is a staple in all of his collections- he's manufactured it in a few different ways. Stand out finishes include: gunmetal, pave stones, & turquoise. In June of 2011 Borgo won the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design. He also had a successful guest spot with JCrew last Spring. 


I look forward to layering up in more of his cone bracelets in the future. Spikes are the new diamonds and they're my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment