Monday, June 11, 2012

up all night, i shiver with delight


Starting out this Monday I'm bringing back a list of things that are currently in my heavy rotation. 


 First up, is my perfume Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels. I'm a big huge fan of this brand's jewelry, and when I use to work for Neiman Marcus we would spray this around like air freshener. I'm still in love with the scent to this day. Unfortunately, it comes at a steep price. Lucky for me lil b gave me a tip that I'm gladly sharing with all of you... FragranceNet.com. This site sells almost any scent you can think of at a fraction of the cost. 


I can't help buying an essie nail polish whenever I see them displayed. This latest snag is apart of their luxeffects line, which is more or less en enhancer to any other polish you slide on. In the summer I really like to keep my nail colors natural or use light tones. I am currently just wearing this shade alone on my hands. It just adds a little something without having to say a whole lot.


What can I say about Fifty Shade of Grey... I guess I've joined the bandwagon. I started reading this last week, and I'm very interested to see how things unfold.


Lastly, are my Michael Kors candy dipped aviator shades. I think they are perfect for summer, and when you're heading to the beach. They also look great paired with an all white outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment