Wednesday, June 6, 2012

we never did too much talk anyway..





A great accessory can really transform an entire outfit. As far as shopping goes I find that I gravitate towards things to enhance a look before the actual pieces themselves. I've gathered up a great selection of stand out pieces that any girl would love to have during my retail years. I find that when I'm in a certain clothing mood I can really translate that thru my accessory choices.


Right now I am loving my piano key bib necklace that I got from JCrew last spring. I wear this thing whenever and with whatever. I have found that it really gives things to basic neutral pieces, but also helps me to break up pattern looks. It really is the best necklace I've ever spent money on. The style of it is timeless, and as long as I don't break or lose it I'll wear it forever.


The little white bag I think is a necessary summer time piece. The one I've been toting around for the past couple weeks belonged to my great Aunt. This woman had such innate style- she always looked like a million bucks. This particular bag is made by Berge. I tried to search it before putting this post together, but didn't come up with much about it other than other cute bags for sale on Barney's site. I love this bag because it's versatile. It can go from sitting on my shoulder to resting in my hand. I only wish I had 5 more in different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment