Tuesday, April 17, 2012

seeds of love


My very good friend gave these to me this weekend. When she tossed them over at me she quickly let roll out of her mouth I know you're in the market for a healthy relationship start growing. In hindsight the more I looked at the packet made me think of how you have to make any strong relationship grow thru constant care and consideration. 


So what started as a joke will end in my backyard garden, as the little packets hold seeds inside that I'll plant beneath the soil. Only time will tell if something beautiful will bloom, I guess the same is true for me too. 


Also, totally not related but extremely exciting going to see Fun. this Saturday... kind of can't wait.


Check out... "Some Nights" above great jam for these warm days we've been having here in Boston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment