Wednesday, April 25, 2012

they just seem a little weird....



Today was filled with it's ups and downs. I just got in and have a fresh wound from the Bruins being knocked out of the playoffs in overtime to the Capitals. Sadddds. On a brighter note today was admin professionals appreciation day. Above you can see the beautiful flowers, chocolate, & note I got from my office. It's always nice to be recognized for the job you do, and getting flowers never hurts.


Another bright note is the fact that I can't seem to get Cheap Trick's "Surrender" out of my head after New Girl's episode last night. I searched the web for a clip of Jess's flashback to her childhood singing this great song, and came up empty handed. wah wah. 


I just have to give into the fact that you all will have this stuck in your heads. Don't worry though you're in good company as I currently can't get it out of mine... 

No comments:

Post a Comment