Tuesday, April 24, 2012

what's in yo bag girl???

I'm the type of girl who likes to rotate her handbags, and I know it's always a mystery to people what's inside a girl's bag. So, here's a peek into mine. 





Currently I'm carrying my Chloe padlock bag, which unfortunately is out of production. I love how easy it is to stuff with my belongings yet I can still find everything quickly.


I  tend to always have 3 or 4 different lipglosses on hand. My fave is the YSL it gives the perfect hint of gold and glitter. My Chanel lip balm is a staple. I don't go a day without applying it, and it leaves my lips feeling like I just downed a big water.


I live and die for my Ipod, and naturally I need to keep my keys at hand for jumping in the car, going to my parents houses, and getting into my own apt.

1 comment: