Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Closet Spotlight: Julien Louie for ALDO Sobeslava Suede Wedges


Sometimes you never know what gems you'll find at the local mall. I caught a lot of shit from friends last Spring when I got these puppies from ALDO. Truth be told I have in the past made fun of ALDO, buttt these are a designer guest spot. So, I write it off as totally okay. 


Julien Louie is an upcoming contemporary women's wear designer, and his shoes are out of control. For his Fall 2012 showing he embraced a floral colorblocking motif that would make Martha Stewart proud. I mean I want to rip that little floral deep v dress off that model and slap it on my body. 


Julien Louie Fall Ready to Wear 2012

Anyway, back to my shoes. Despite doing the collaboration with ALDO almost a year ago the shoes I snagged and few of his tribal wedges are still available here.


Okay, please ignore the state of my room in the background of this photo as the little sand babies are in this shot. As spring is pretty much sprung here in Boston I can't wait to bust these out this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment