Monday, March 26, 2012

life's too short to even care at all.


There's so many things I like in this outfit. I know I've been going on and on about spring coming, but I can't help to layer. I've been making moves into corporate America, and finding a balance between my fashion side, and not looking like Lady Gaga can be a challenge. I think this outfit minus the fur sandals would work perfectly in any office. 
Some stand outs in this outfit are...
 The necklace I have on was a gift from my best friend. It's made of tiger's eye briolettes by a local jewelry designer who's name I can't recall unfortunately. It has such a pretty collection of yellow/orange & beige colors to it. I think it adds to any outfit with tan and navy tones to it. Plus, I won't lie I get a ton of compliments on it whenever it's sitting on my neck.
 The tan skirt is made of a virgin wool and viscose blend that makes it really easy to move in. The color is a really beautiful caramel that works with almost any color combo you can think of. I've paired this skirt with a navy silk blouse, a navy sweater vest, and chocolate brown tights. 
  The last part of this picture I love is my hair color. Okay, I know that sounds super vain, butttt I really loved when my hair was lighter in the spring/summer of last year. When Fall rolled around I dyed it back to a more natural tone, but I really can't wait to get back in the hairdresser's chair to lighten it up again. Maybe in the next few weeks I'll make an appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment