Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I pray you don't go home alone.


Can't lie the past few weeks have been pretty tough. I seem to be in a stage of when it rains it pours. So, after a particularly strange day at work I poured myself a glass of wine, and tried to forget about myself for the night.

On the positive side I've been surrounding myself with good friends. Making fun plans for this upcoming weekend has definitely gotten me thru. I've also been listening to different new music lately. One thing I can't stop listening to is: The Jealous Sound "Your eyes were shining" New tunes tend to distract me away from reality for a little while, and refocus on my bigger picture. 

I know this stage will pass I just hope it's on the sooner end of things. Until then I'll focus on what's going well, and keep moving forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment