Friday, March 23, 2012

rock, pop, & lock it.

I have a minor obsession with jewelry. Actually, it's a more specific bracelet addiction if I'm coming totally clean. So, blogsphere I'm Kourtney, and I'm a bracelet junkie.
 I've been known to pile on my faves at one time creating what is affectionately known as an arm party. I layer em on as if someone is going to break into my apartment an steal them. My philosophy is there can never be too many jewels, and I'm always adding to my collection. 

top-to-bottom: JCREW/ onujewelry 24/7 bracelet/ crush white leather wrap

African Charity Bracelets produced to raise money to build schools in Africa...find em here!

Red Sox charm bracelet/Free People brown leather, pink crystal link bracelet

to the left: vintage gold bangles/David Yurman cable buckle bracelet/Juicy Couture friendship bracelet/Swarovski crystal bangle

bottom-to-top: Free People pink fringe(can be worn as necklace & anklet) all the rest Alex&Ani

top-to-bottom: JCREW crystal bracelet/Swarovski limited edition Hello Kitty charm bracelet/ Louis Vuitton gamble bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment