Tuesday, May 29, 2012

everything I learned about breaking hearts I learned from you





Personally, I think I look a little chunky monkey in this outfit. Vanity aside every Tom, Dick, & Harry told me how cute I looked today so I succumb to documenting it. First up is a boy's youth Ralph Lauren shirt that I am obsessed with. Love the colors, love the plaid, love the fit. I tend to steer away from the traditional fitted button downs Ralph puts out for women so this is a happy compromise for me. 


Next the silver beaded belt is another Anthro sale snag. I've thrown this into the mix in a ton of different outfits in the past. I was even so daring to suggest my friend to add it to her new years eve get up. I just think it adds a lot without having to say too much. 


After that is the periwinkle lace skirt that really broke the bank at a staggering $30. Gotta love that francesca's it's really been a god send for work appropriate clothes. I've gotten a lot of use out of it pairing it with reds, navys, tans, and greys. 


Lastly, no outfit of mine seems to be complete without a stack of Alex & Ani's bangles. Can't say enough how much I love this line. The bracelets make for great gift giving go tos... hint hint, wink wink June 14th is right around the corner friends & fam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment