Friday, May 25, 2012

you'll change your mind come monday.


Here's a few things I'm into right now...

Accent nails.


Let me tell you girls nothing seems to annoy men more than when one nail is painted different than the rest of the hand. Their brains just can't comprehend why we would do such a thing. It's because of this proven fact that I continue to embrace it. Plus why limit yourself to just one color.

Spring Nail Varnish.


I love anything from Essie for spring. So many of them can mix together to create a fun mani/pedi. The shades that are in my rotation include: Mint Candy Apple, Sure Shot, Need A Vacation & She's Picture Perfect. Chanel's summer colors are named after some beautiful months including: April, May & June (pictured above). 

Sparkly gold accessories.


Some of my favorite accessories for spring/summer include big gold jewels. I love the pave link bracelet from JCrew. It totally reminds me of something that Run DMC would've eaten with a spoon back in their glory. My Michael Kors watch is one of the first chronograph watches he came out with. Mine has held up really well, and I highly recommend it to any girl who's on the face about them. The little gold earrings were a gift from my mom. They remind me of little disco balls.

Fancy Fishnets.


Excuse my ghetto camera phone shot, but I love these Missoni tights. Actually I love tights period the end. With the welcomed warm weather I have to forego the my go to opaques for these fishnets. The ones I'm wearing are a pretty shade of navy, and have a fun texture to them which is a nod to the signature knits Missoni rolls out.

S'mores.


Chocolate, graham cracker, mallows... what's not to love about this summer staple. 

1 comment: