Thursday, May 17, 2012

next thing we're touching.





First thing's first, I cut ladies and gentlemen I've cut my hair. I won't lie at the moment I'm sort of in mourning as I had been growing my hair out for the past three years now. I know I'm going to miss it for a little bit, but to be frank it didn't to go. 


Next topic I love colored pants for spring. They inject a nice pop of color to any outfit. I suggest to keep everything else in the outfit very basic. Navy, tan, white, creme, or black help to to balance out the loudness of a bright pair of pants. 


Lastly, I love my newest watch. I got her on esty and she was handmade. The other jewels I added to this outfit include: star earrings from Anthro, my blue hampton David Yurman, and vintage jade beaded necklaces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment