Friday, May 18, 2012

i walk into the room dripping in gold






It's a girl's priority to indulge in great products. Over the past few years I have become such a fan of Oribe. Legendary fashion designer Tom Ford came up with the scents behind the product line which smell out of this world. A great hairspray really is worth the money if you ask me. There's nothing I hate more than when your hair feels stiff because of spray. The moisturizing cream by Oribe is awesome, and leave my hair feeling like silk. 


My latest manicure is a combo or etsy and sephora's 18k top coat. The top coat is a little pricey, but I think it's worth its weight in gold. It adds something special to a basic looking mani. You can find the top coat here.


I'll leave you with this jam I can't stop listening to....


No comments:

Post a Comment