Friday, December 9, 2011

Closet Spotlight: Elie Tahari Carolann Dress

Carolann Dress- Elie Tahari 

This dress is one of my favorite purchases of all time. Honestly, no bluffing, and I'm not just saying it. I got this two resort seasons ago from Elie, and ever since than I've found several ways to wear it. 


I like that this dress can double as a top. I've tucked it into high waisted white pants, navy blue cropped straight pants, and a black simple skirt. Resort season at Elie is always jam packed with great finds- pieces that are easy to wear thru all seasons. 





The primary color of this dress is a champagne, but toward the ends of the sleeves and bottom of the dress is a beautiful light blue. There's great oriental flowers and peacock feathers on this silk dress. 
The boho feel of it is super fun. This dress screams for a night out in Newport, RI to me, or I can totally see it on Mary Kate Olsen making her look even smaller than humanly possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment