Sunday, December 18, 2011

it's like christmas eve, i just can't wait for morning



I mean if these windows don't scream Elton John's "Step Into Christmas" I don't know what does? My wonderfully talented friend lil t in the visual manager for GANT. These pictures are of her 5th ave store in New York City.


For those of you who are not familiar with GANT here's a few fun facts:


- a Swedish clothing brand
-was launched in New Haven in 1949
-product lines include: men, women, boys, girls, babies, home time, fragrance, footwear, underwear, and eyewear. 
-clothing is available in department stores such as: Neiman Marcus 




I just love the details of the frosted garland around the window. It's like looking to a home on Christmas eve, and being brought into an intimate atmosphere.


t, does a great job of setting the ideal scene for the holidays. It's youthful, but traditional. I can see so many different people being attracted to this scene. 


The special touches put this scene over the top for me. Love the wrapped presents I just want to rip them open- or I imagine the most beautiful things being inside. The reindeer wrapped in a red sweater is a cute addition. 



Step into Christmas the admission's free!

1 comment: