Monday, December 19, 2011

Outfit Envy


Check out this little number. I love it from head to toe. This leopard cardigan is just so easy to pair with any color in the rainbow The merlot Sarah chose is a rich luxurious take. I know it's tough to tell, but this cardigan has a little black lace around the shoulder. It's the little attention to detail that really sells a garment for me. 


The leather mini with the suede knee high boots is really 60's to me. The combo works because of the skirt's length. If the leather skirt was a few inches longer I think the whole outfit wouldn't work. 

Ramsy Boot- Elie Tahari 

Those boots were made for walking. Love the merlot color which was so on trend for Fall. Love the slouchy effect they have on the leg. Love the heel. All and all it's a great boot- highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment