Friday, December 2, 2011

dyinnatwoods

Brian Atwood: Manic Pump

These are the newest edition to my ever growing/never ending shoe collection. Brian Atwood is a legend in the shoe world. Every celeb young or older are in love with his masterpieces.

 If any of you girls out there are familiar with Rachel Zoe she refers to his shoes as "Dyin' Atwoods", and I couldn't agree with her more. The make me die and believe it or not they are very comfy. 

As soon as I saw them amongst the mountain of other sale shoes at Saks they stood out. It wasn't just the color either, but let's talk about that for a minute. This is possibly the best hot pink ever. It makes me want to dress ultra girly or on the flip side in black skinnys with a black blazer and just let the shoes do the talking.

 I could picture myself in the summer going for margaritas in these. Or out for a night on the town down in Florida in the up coming winter months. Oh these pumps will go with everything. They were worth breaking my rule to not spend more than $100 on myself before Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment