Sunday, November 27, 2011

if it's good enough for beyonce it's good enough for me.



Ever find yourself in total leg envy of pop stars like Beyonce and Katy Perry? Okay, I admit that's a weird question, but if your a lady who likes to show off your legs it's a valid claim. For years I've been wondering what they used to make their legs look shiny and tanned, and now thanks to Mrs. Russell Brand I know.
Katy Perry did an interview with In Style in October and gushed about Wolford's Neon 40 tights. She like myself had serious leg envy of Beyonce. Unlike me she had access to her and just asked, and now I'm sharing the wealth with you ladies out there. The Neon 40's come in a few color options to match anyone's skin tone. Below I have on Cosmetic.



I just love the pearl effect these tights take on my legs. It's just so pretty, and from a distance they don't even look like you have anything on. This is a MUST for every girl out there, and while we can't all be rockstars at least our legs can look like they're going out on a world tour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment