Saturday, November 19, 2011

work & play they're never okay to mix they way we do.



Ah, work events are a common occurrence in the world of Elie Tahari. Above is one of the beautiful chandeliers that lives in my work space. It's such a wonderful distraction from reality at times I find myself twirling underneath them Eloise in the Park Plaza style. In a few months these treasures will be removed and replaced with updated modern lighting fixtures, and I'll be very sad to see them go. 



Excuse me for the chandelier rant...these are the lovely girls I work with everyday. When we have in store events it's always a great excuse to dress to the nines. Alison and Sarah both have on my favorite dress from resort, just in different colors of course. I have on a piece from our Fall collection with just a touch of resort in my accessories. I do love the lace detail on my dress it's so delicate and girly.

There she is... in all her model wearing glory the Pencey Dress. love her.



And... full length with shoes of course.  Below are two guys that brighten my days each time I'm around them- they are also very festively dressed for the occasion.




okay... one last chandy photo I mean it's a crime not to share em. 

1 comment: