Thursday, November 17, 2011

still getting the hang

My life is filled with unexpected circumstances. It's always something...especially visually during the holiday season. Here's a few things that have seemed to brighten my inner scrooge.




This color makes me want pumpkin pie ASAP! JBrand just always does a good skinny for me and these feel like your wearing leggings.. so comfy I swear.  So comfy I plan to wear them for Thanksgiving. The color's festive and I'll be able to indulge in the holiday treats without feeling like a sausage.




Ok, I admit this one is a bit random, but I have been swearing by it for the past month. It really does taste so clean, and hey I even got my roommates addicted to drinking it too.


So I may not look this good in bed drinking it, but hey Jen I caught your secret.




I have been in love with this fur since it walked in Elie Tahari's fall show last year. It's just too good for words. The lace details on it make it so special that even my boss and I were playing tug of war when she came to visit on who got to buy it first. Although it wasn't cheap, I look at it as a beautiful investment. The vest also shares my name... it was sort of meant to be.



Lastly, is something that happens to be quite often. I get really into one song and I have to play it over and over. I had a conversation earlier this week with a friend about this exact situation. He couldn't have agreed more with me that listening to something over and over is totally okay. So, I'm gonna keep blasting "Dead Hearts" by Stars and hopefully you will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment