Tuesday, November 29, 2011

mondays off never get me down.

After a weekend filled with friend reunions, family visits, and a Black Friday weekend from hell taking Monday off was necessary. 

Luckily for me my roommate B also took it off. We got to have brownies, get the Christmas decorations out, picked out some sparkly gems for our roommate's boyfriend to get us for gifts, and lastly I gave myself a manicure. It was the perfect cure to the Thanksgiving hangover. 








essie: steel-ing the scene & miniluxe: luxe confetti

I've gotten into the habit of painting one nail on each hand a different color or using confetti polish. Makes the manicure a little more unique, and worth the loot you put into it. Rudolph's on and I'm enjoying it with my roomies...check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment