Wednesday, January 4, 2012

cher, get in here.



At first glance this top screamed Clueless to me very a la Alicia Silverstone circa 1995. The little flower daisies remind me of something you would've found in Cher's computer system closet. Have I ever mentioned that scene in a movie makes me green with envy? 


Absolutely love the girly playfulness of this piece to me. I've worn it in a very sort of layered look so far. White tissue tee under/ denim button down shirt over. 


In the Free People look book for December it's featured with denim cut off short shorts and a burnt orange jacket. It's nice to have a fun little piece that can move from season to season. Even though on the surface this appears to be a strictly summer concert series top I've found ways to let it brighten my New England winter depression.


No comments:

Post a Comment