Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"We are here because of the music, we inspire the music. We're band aids."





If you can't tell from the above photos I go to a fair amount of shows. I'm a sentimental fool and I keep all the stubs from every shows I've ever seen. Holding onto the stubs is like a physical memory of the good times I've had. 


For awhile I kept all the stubs in a glass bowl, and that seemed to do the trick for me for a little while. I always wanted to glue all of them together to make a design on a table, but it be frank I just got lazy about it. Instead I bought the biggest frame available at Target, and started my own patchwork quilt of stubs.


 It's nice to get to look at all of my memories of the fun times I've had. Music's a big part of my life, and now it's a part of my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment