Sunday, January 22, 2012

Liebster Blog




Awwe this was very sweet, unexpected, and certainly made my night. One of my fellow high school survivors nominated me for a Libster Blog Award. I must say I've grown to love her blog as well: It's a CharM'ed Life. She provides great tips for entertaining, has a fun fashion sense, and shares the joys of being a newlywed. Thanks again Charlene!


 So I'm sure you're all wondering what this all exactly means: Liesbter in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers. 


The rules are: 


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you. 
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog. 
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog. 


My 5 Picks are...
The Life of a Paperdoll

Paper Boy

The Well Versed Wardrobe

Everything Is the Worst

CRUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment