Friday, January 6, 2012

a few things, for your viewing pleasure.


This was a happy accident today. In the city today it was mid-50's super nice out, and I was happy I got to break out these Converse kicks today. I totally didn't mean to wear two different colors, but in the end I'm pretty okay with it. 

essie:Need a Vacation & Chanel: June

These sherbet colored nail polishes make me pretty happy. Using them during the winter months will bring me one step closer to spring and warmer weather. The Chanel one is particularly special as it's named after my birth month. 



Ugh... this jacket is so good. I had been holding off for God know's why all Fall. This is from Elie's runway collection Fall2011. It keeps me super warm and all the details from the lace to the fur really make it special. My selling point to customers on this baby is the fact that he'll never remake this piece. 


Lastly, this Volcano candle from Anthropologie smells amazing. I've gotten the Capri Blue in red several times. The smell is hard for me to pin down it's something between sangria and fresh cut flowers. Anyway... highly recommend it as it overpowers even the strongest odors.


1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, Kourtney! Hope all is well.

    Char =)
    www.itsacharmlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete