Monday, January 9, 2012

so fresh & so clean


Anthropologie Silk Robe

Getting ready every morning and unwinding every night doesn't mean you shouldn't have a few fun things to get you there. My robe is one of the pretty little things I own that I actually use each day. I love the watercolor flowers on it reminds me of a beautiful old print. The robe is made entirely of silk which is nice for spring/summer. 


One of my good friends introduced me to Clarisonic, and for that I'm forever grateful. I love this item it was totally the $175 price tag. It's an item I use almost everyday, and has left my skin feeling very smooth. 

Searching for the perfect face is a constant hunt for me. You know how some face washes can leave your skin filmy? Biggest pet peeve of mine! Currently, I'm using Murad. It's light and leaves my skin feeling completely cleansed. If you have any recommendations for me please drop em down. 

Oribe Signature Shampoo & Conditioner

Just like face washes I had found it to be an endless search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner, but now I've landed on it. Oribe, how I love you. About 6 months ago my wonderful hair dresser introduced me to this amazing product line. It's something I use religiously, and has totally transformed my hair. It leaves my hair shiny, strong, and healthy looking. 


Not only do the products improve the quality of your hair they smell fantastic. Fun Fact Alert: Tom Ford, the master of all things high quality perfected Oribe's scents. Personally Mr. Ford can do no wrong, and these products leave a nice clean scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment