Sunday, January 22, 2012

she had yellow pants so help me god, yellow pants.


Express: white button down/ Elie Tahari: golden yellow cigarette pants/ Brian Atwood: Manic Pumps hot pink 



I wont lie sometimes my outfit inspirations comes from other places other than my own original thoughts.  There cats out of the bag. This outfit combo came from creeping on my roommate's pinterest account. Now I am very curious about this online outlet, however I haven't joined yet myself. 


The outfit on my friends pinterest was of a girl with bright neon orange cigarette pants, a plain oversized white button down, and hot pink pumps with bows on them. A light went off for me... I have all those types of things-1, I love this look-2, and I can pull all these things together-3. 


I love to see outfits on other people that I know live in my own closet. As someone who loves to play with clothes, and dream up looks of my own sometimes it's easy to just play copy cat, and spin off someone else's outfit dream.

1 comment:

  1. Presented you with an award on my blog today! Love your stuff! =)
    Char xo
    www.itsacharmlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete