Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a few things.


So, I've loved these fruits ever since my mom first got them years ago. Finally she gave them to me this past weekend.  

From a distance these fruits look like the real deal. It's only until your up close that you notice the little glistening beads on them. This will guarantee to jazz up my kitchen space. 



I've had my eye on this little baby for awhile now, and this past Friday I snagged it. This pave link bracelet is from JCrew. I'll let all you shoppers know that this piece has sold out several times since it was introduced. So, if you want your arm party to sparkle snap it up quick.


I plan to wear it stacked with my menswear Michael Kors gold toned watch. 



Oh, Paper Source my love affair has begun with you. Back during Christmas I had my friend Kara's gift wrapped at Papyrus in some glittering pink wrapping paper. I was pleased to find a rainbow of options at Paper Source in the same glittery texture. 

I settled on this white shade, but I know I'll be back for more. This paper instantly transforms gift giving, and makes even the smallest gift magical and special. 


My final favorite thing this week has to be these little Hello Kitty mix and match earrings. These are just fun and eye catching. I might as well embrace my inner 5 year old before I officially become an old lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment