Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Mindy Report


Hi Bloggies!!! It's me again Mindy. I thought I would share a few things that make my day brighter, and one that I could do without. Above is me snoozin tits in my Martha Stewart bed. I am one lucky pup! All you fashion girls out there know my momma has a Fendi well I showed her up and I have an exclusive pink Fendig. You can spot it right behind my back in this picture!




Eww the above three shots so not cute. I can't stand baths, but my mom says I need em so I don't get bugs, and I can smell like roses. Personally I think I look frightened for my life in those, but I'll have you know my mom and her friend Brenna giggled the entire time... I'll find a way to show them who laughs last. 


Ouuu I love snuggling with my fellow curly headed friend Sarah. I love snuggling with just about anyone. I look particularly cozy here. 



Lastly, I love photo shoots. I'm tough to catch as I love to run, jump, and play around but when mom gets me at just the right time I always look my cutest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment